SCEE-Learning Forward Meeting
SCEE/Learning Forward Meeting-Within-a- Meeting
December 7-10, 2014
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
Georgia, Utah, South Carolina, Kentucky, Wisconsin, California,
Click Here to Upload Your Problem of Practice
- Continuing the conversation around Leveraging Professional Learning to increase principal effectiveness;
- Articulating and sharing a problem of practice your state is working on pertaining to increasing principal effectiveness related to implementing the new Common Core Standards and supporting and evaluating teacher performance;
- Engaging in conference sessions that will inform your work related to your states problem of practice and using knowledge gained from these sessions to inform your state's work moving forward;
- Learning from and supporting the learning of other SCEE teams around common problems of practice; and
- Using new learning and perspectives to develop a plan to continue your work back in your state.
Join this Group Now!
NOTES & PROBLEMS-OF-PRACTICE
Size: 18.2 KB | Uploaded by Mary Canole
HOW TO UPLOAD DOCUMENTS
Access the SCEE/LEARNING FORWARD TOPICAL MEETING file cabinet HERE.
HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR PROBLEM-OF-PRACTICE DOCUMENT
1. Click HERE FOR THE PROBLEM-OF-PRACTICE FOLDER.
2. Click "Upload."
3. Click "Choose File" when the upload screen appears. Locate your problem-of-practice worksheet on your computer.
4. Click "Open" and then "Upload."
TOPICAL MEETING LINKS
PREVIOUS MEETING LINKS:
December 2013 Meeting-Within-a-Meeting: Supporting Principal Effectiveness in Leading Teacher Evaluation and Supports and Common Core Implementation, presented by SCEE and Learning Forward